• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenneth Moore

mako1552

I've been saying this since fan fest. I love this kid and I think he has tons of potential. From what I saw at fan fest he showed great hands as well as a knack for running great routes. He didn't disappoint tonight making a tough grab in traffic and running a perfect route on that third and long play. If Jake would have hit him on the first drive it would have been huge!!!

Moore,Beavers,and Cherry all had good grabs. Still too soon to know who will make the team though. Carter dropped a catch he should have caught and Monk is huge but that seemed to be about it IMO. The latter are def on the bubble IMO.

Not only did Moore play the slot with the first team but Robinson didn't get on the field until the third stringers came on. It looked as if he has fallen behind Moore and Carter (although he is sure to slip down). Robinson had a few catches but nothing great. Again though I have been a Moore fan since fan fest and he definitely showed me that he is here to stay!

Moore has made plays whenever he's gotten the chance. He was a guy that did it all at Wake and did it well.

For me, it's not just the two catches. He looked poised, positioned his body well, and watched the ball into his hands.

Jarrett still looks out of control and nervous...

Archived