• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Challenge You All - Fan Duel

Jeremy Igo

Well...they're playing in the UK but I can't think of why that would mean they're not available for FanDuel.

Cutoff to change your lineup is 1pm EST on Sunday. They play at 9:30a EST on Sunday which might have something to do with it. I think that is why tonight's and Sunday morning's games are not included. 

would you mind giving them a quick review for me? I'm assuming that everything is on the up and up but I have been hesitant

This is the real deal and you can pay with PayPal which is awesome. .

The best part it's legal!!

Try it for a week, I only enter the weekend tournaments it has the largest payouts

I just signed up for fan duel. I have a couple entries. I have Doug Baldwin against our secondary, Matt Forte against the Pats, Michael Floyd against the Eagles, Gano as my kicker, and Brees and Olsen along with Texans D.

Im thinking Baldwin will be good for a 100 yds and a TD against our secondary

I just signed up for fan duel. I have a couple entries. I have Doug Baldwin against our secondary, Matt Forte against the Pats, Michael Floyd against the Eagles, Gano as my kicker, and Brees and Olsen along with Texans D.

Im thinking Baldwin will be good for a 100 yds and a TD against our secondary

You aren't really supposed to tell everyone your line up lol

Archived