• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Challenge You All - Fan Duel

Jeremy Igo

The Huddle is now hooked up with Fan Duel to host a weekly Fan Duel contest between us Huddlers.

Click Here for this week's contest! We have plenty of room so that all Huddlers that want to join in the contest can. It is only a 5 dollar entry so everyone that wants to play can afford to. You can enter up to 3 times if you want to try different rosters.

If you are new to Fan Duel, be sure to use promo code "CH2014" when you register and they will match your initial funds up to $200. Basically free money. Boom.

It is very easy to play. Basically you have a salary cap every week and you pick your lineup for that week. Anyone can do it.

In short, you fools sign up and try to take my 5 dollars.

First prize is 100 bucks.

Second prize is 70

The Huddle is now hooked up with Fan Duel to host a weekly Fan Duel contest between us Huddlers.

Click Here for this week's contest! We have plenty of room so that all Huddlers that want to join in the contest can. It is only a 5 dollar entry so everyone that wants to play can afford to. You can enter up to 3 times if you want to try different rosters.

If you are new to Fan Duel, be sure to use promo code "CH2014" when you register and they will match your initial funds up to $200. Basically free money. Boom.

It is very easy to play. Basically you have a salary cap every week and you pick your lineup for that week. Anyone can do it.

So I'm trying to take the $5 back I gave you?

First prize is 100 bucks.

Second prize is 70

Great idea Jeremy. You're all going down.

Yes. You are trying to build the best team with the salary cap available. Each player costs a different amount based on how good they are.

time to phone a friend

hi-res-81983487_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=4

Archived