• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what do yall think of goodson?

ncguy2184

He fumbles cause he dose not protect the ball. He has speed and agility up there with the APs of this league. He has some power but he is not gonna break many tackles. His KRs were avg. He is really raw right now and runs the ball like a collage back. What I mean is he tries to get every yard possible at the cost of covering up and not protecting himself.

I really felt he ran experienced, he's raw, but he didn't try and dance his way out of any trouble, he knew when to turn upfield if there was nothing outside. I would credit that to the reps in practice. He has a long way to go though.

I really felt he ran experienced, he's raw, but he didn't try and dance his way out of any trouble, he knew when to turn upfield if there was nothing outside. I would credit that to the reps in practice. He has a long way to go though.

I was talking more about fighting for that last yard by stretching out. Sometimes you need to go down to protect the ball and yourself.

I think he is the kind of guy that, once he tweaks a few things and matures a bit, will look like a real steal in a couple of years. To me, he showed speed, quickness, and explosion, but also enough power to be an effective back in the NFL. I think the coaching staff will make sure to find ways to get him involved in the offense.

Archived