• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason carter!!!

NFL Executive

Like I told everyone before. Carter always looks good in practice but it has never translated into the preseason. People ripped me for pointing this simple fact out. Never doubt Gman. He is always right!

Kenneth Moore on the other hand looked pretty good the two times I went to training camp and he has looked good so far in preseason. He is what Jason Carter is not.

The first pass that he dropped was horrible but yeah it was just one play it as Panther fans we have seen that type of play from Moose a couple of times. However the second pass was the worse of the two. Was it the greatest thrown ball? No, but after you drop a pass like that the previous play you can't all of the sudden have alagator arms and not extend and dive for the ball. Dude is fighting for a spot on the team, you just can't have two back to back plays like that when you have never proved anything in the NFL. So I agree, he shoud be cut and quick.

Thank you! I really would like an explanation of that call explained.

Really? His hand was between the ball and the ground. Thought that was obvious, even without sound at the bar I knew that. Had his hand been on top of the ball, it would have been called the other way, but since the ball didn't touch the ground, it was a fumble. Very finicky.

In a way, I feel bad for Carter. He's put a lot of work into it over the last couple of years. However, that being said, I'm not sure he will make many catches until someone sews two handles and a bell onto the ball.

The guy has eaten up a roster spot for the last two years without seeing any appreciable time anywhere except for the game lounge at training camp. It's time to give someone else a chance.

I thought Moore, Beavers and Chery looked good. Carter ouch, you had your chance. Jarrett, dude when your QB has to tell you which side to line-up on, thats the end of the line. ( If you don't believe me see Jake pull his arm and send him to the other side of the formation. Didn't this guy go to college?) He also ran a 6 yd. route on 3rd and 8. Smittty and Moose for sure who are the other 3? Jarrett you had better show more in next game, Robinson you need to get open and Carter you need to catch everything you get a finger on.

While I think Jason Carter is one of the most overhyped guys on the team, I think people are overreacting a bit to his drop. Sure, it does not bode well, but it was only one play, and he has time to make up for it. I don't know if he will, but it is certainly not enough to base a decision to cut him on.

Archived