• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason carter!!!

NFL Executive

I knew a moronic post was going to be made after that. He dropped 1 pass....the second was McCown's fault. So we're judging players on 1 play now? Well we might as well trade or cut Goodson right now.

Jason Carter has never played that well in real games, he is a practice player. When the live bullets start flying he doesn't show up. Kenneth Moore on the other hand has shown exactly what I expected...great hands and route running. If Jake would have made that throw on the first drive I think things would have been much different right now.

I knew a moronic post was going to be made after that. He dropped 1 pass....the second was McCown's fault. So we're judging players on 1 play now? Well we might as well trade or cut Goodson right now.

We might. He looks like the second coming of Foster.

Both balls hit his hands. But i agree, all our receivers are playing like poo. So it must be the QBs.

Archived