• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 backups, 3 missed tackles

Jeremy Igo

Fug the D. We need to sell out the D and focus on the offense, draft O line and WR in the draft. You cant build a dynasty around a D anymore. Defensive players are just props in today's NFL. We wont but we should shop Star and Keek, I love em both but frankly if our D is going to be ranked dead last, I atleast want some extra draft picks to show for it.

Our D literally looked so bad, I legitimately think having Fua, Mcclain and Naka out there would have been an upgrade.

And its hilarious he is considered a back-up by OP. He has started more games than Norman and as soon as Norman got his shot again, he knocked himself out.

What difference does it make whether he's a "starter" or not? Did you see that play? It's Inexcusable for NFL caliber players to perform so poorly. What's funny is you take issue over him being called a back up instead of him playing like a lousy back up. Sheesh....

What difference does it make whether he's a "starter" or not? Did you see that play? It's Inexcusable for NFL caliber players to perform so poorly. What's funny is you take issue over him being called a back up instead of him playing like a lousy back up. Sheesh....

I wasn't taking issue as merely pointing out the wording winner.  And you act like Josh Norman is going to make a difference.  White was brought in last year and made a starter while Norman rode the pine because of his attitude and his lack of ability.  He was the one getting burnt two years ago and giving ten yard cushions.  White was pushed in the back after reading the play and was unable to make the tackle.  Did you see the play where he tackled Lacy for a two yard loss on the sweep?  He is the starter and should remain the starter.  He was a starter on our 12-4 playoff team last year.  Norman was a starter on 7-9 team getting toasted way more than White.  O how quickly we forget when someone gets a few preseason interceptions.  Gettis of the defense. 

I will be happy when we are able to move on from players like White and Norman.  

Fug the D. We need to sell out the D and focus on the offense, draft O line and WR in the draft. You cant build a dynasty around a D anymore. Defensive players are just props in today's NFL. We wont but we should shop Star and Keek, I love em both but frankly if our D is going to be ranked dead last, I atleast want some extra draft picks to show for it.

Our D literally looked so bad, I legitimately think having Fua, Mcclain and Naka out there would have been an upgrade.

This might be the worst post in Huddle history.

no excuse for White or Godfrey.  they have started enough to not be considered backups.  we were doomed since the first drive going from 3rd and 12 to 3rd and 2 with consecutive penalties.

Compounded BIG TIME, on the next drive with the two many men on the field!!!   The D-Line forced Rodgers to roll right and throw the ball away for what would have been a 3 and out.  Instead it was first down, and then TD on the very next play.  

Both that first and second drives were basically three and outs turned into touchdowns.   :sick:

Archived