• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Telling stat

Jeremy Igo

Dallas was garbage for years just like San Fran.  I personally don't want to be trash for eight or so years while we stock pile offensive lineman.

I think Turner is going to be a solid interior lineman for the next decade.  Kalil is still one of the top centers in the league.  We just need an infusion of talent at the tackle position and quality depth.

Dallas rode their aging offensive line into the ground until they finally committed to rebuilding it in

2011.  3 years later they're reaping the reward.

I just want to seem something physical off of our Oline.  I don't know if it's coaching, talent , schemes, or something else, but we are never physical coming off of the ball on offense.  I don't understand it tbh.  I look at the numbers an we should have a decided advantage running the ball but we don't.  It's been like that for years.

I know, the defense is awful. But....

Panthers average only 6 points in the first 3 quarters of play against 3-4 defenses. Average 17 points against 4-3 defenses in those quarters.

I have said since Pittsburgh that the 3-4 is the death of our offensive line. Some say that outlook is too simple. I am still convinced its not.

Agreed. Also, it doesn't appear that the recent early draft picks that we have spent on OL (Silatolu/2nd rd and Kugbila/4th rd) are panning out. I do think Trai Turner will eventually, though.

O-Line has to be addressed first thing this offseason (followed closely by secondary).

Archived