• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive and Defensive PFF Stats through 7 weeks

MedellinHeel

Is there any player luckier than Charles Godfrey? He has been on this team for not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but SEVEN seasons. He has not been good ANY of those years and I think he's the longest tenured defensive player besides TD. Charles Godfrey is the guy that sits quietly at his desk, does the bare minimum amount of work, and goofs off the rest of the day on Reddit and maybe the Huddle. 7 years go by and his office is so incompetent that they don't realize just how terrible an employee they have despite the fact he's been in his cubicle for that many years.

Is there any player luckier than Charles Godfrey? He has been on this team for not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but SEVEN seasons. He has not been good ANY of those years and I think he's the longest tenured defensive player besides TD. Charles Godfrey is the guy that sits quietly at his desk, does the bare minimum amount of work, and goofs off the rest of the day on Reddit and maybe the Huddle. 7 years go by and his office is so incompetent that they don't realize just how terrible an employee they have despite the fact he's been in his cubicle for that many years.

I asked this in a different thread and never really got an answer. What was the thinking when the team signed him to the 5 year/25m dollar deal? Somebody must have though he was worth it.

Archived