• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive and Defensive PFF Stats through 7 weeks

MedellinHeel

Offense

iOEfG1Q.png

Can't imagine another team having a worse OL than ours. Gonna be hard to win games with such poor play in the trenches. 

Defense

uLPISyS.png

DL and Secondary playing god awful. Cant believe just how far our D has fallen. 

Offensive NFL Standings 

D3yD8As.png

Defensive NFL Standings

4Uttj78.png

Baltimore is looking real nice on O and D. 

Thanks for posting.

It's amazing Cam is where he is when both his starting tackles are at the very bottom.

Our top 5 defensive players are our only defensive players. We need to bring back Hardy.

Nice to see Kalil getting some PFF love considering the play around him has made him look bad.

It's obvious just looking at those numbers who this team needs to build around and who needs to go.

Well, I take PFF with a grain of salt, but others swear by it. LOL.

Hey, people, what do you have to say about this snapshot of the team?  You want to take those blinders off?  The stats may not tell the WHOLE picture, but they do eerily represent what's going on here.

1.) Hmmmm...I actually believe Chandler is worse than Bell

2.) My goodness, Cason is HORRIBLE in pass coverage!!! That run defense will keep him a starter over White though sadly...

3.) Suprised at Harper's rating...no way should be that high

Why doesnt Philly and Bersin get more playing time? they seem to produce when in the game.

I say we cut Avant and play Philly and Bersin in his place. Then we have a spot to bring up Stephen Hill in the 5th or 6th receiver spot and use his speed for the rest of the year and see if he is worth keeping.

If we are gonna use trick plays we need speed!!

Archived