• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positions of Need

Jeremy Igo

explore trade options such as Star Lotuleli and Deangelo Williams for instance in order too put yourself in a position so you can address these areas of concern and its not that i dont like DW and SL but i do think that they are expendable within our current roster.sorry about that posted in the wrong thread.

The Panthers need a stellar draft if historic proportions. Additonally this offseason Gettleman must repair this mess he has made with FA acquisitions and/or trades. Defend him for those of you that are compelled to do so, but this past offseason produced a cataclysmic failure!  

As a GM or CEO, you simply have to know it is almost certain disaster to lose all (4) WRs, (3) OLs, your PR/KR, 3 DBs.  That is absolutely too much roster upheaval. And if I am Ron Rivera, I know then and there that my Boss likely jeopardized my job.

Not only must the Panthers address the need positions below but depth needs to be upgraded too.

SS

OT

FS

DE

CB

OLB

WR - Speed Upgrade sorely needed

RB -  Another area of need speed upgrade

NOTE: I feel we are at the point in this free fall to offer Tre Boston, Brenton Bersin & Brandon Williams more playing time. I hope Shula uses Williams increasingly at the FB/H Back.

Tackles, Secondary, Speed Wr, Healthy RBs and Hardy!!!!

Offseason 

No New Contract for Cam (5th year option)

Fire Mike Shula

Hire Charlie Weis

June 1st Cuts                              Cuts

C.J        13.020m                          Tolbert  2.425m  

D.Will     3.6m                                DeCoud 1.925m 

Godfrey 5.6 m      

Harper   1.2 m      

Resign Hardy (Not Guilty)

Free Agent

SS Antrel Rolle

FS Chris Clemons

CB Antonio Cromartie