• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positions of Need

Jeremy Igo

In no particular order:

OT (draft a left tackle and move Bell back to the right?)

CB (Cason is hot garbage)

S (clearly neither guy that is starting now is gonna be starting next year)

DE (Unless Hardy comes back)

WR (We need a guy with speed to compliment Benjamin's size)

Do ya'll use http://drafttek.com/ much?

Each team has at least one rep who is a fan and they're very, very serious about mocking the draft and such.  Anyway, they have the best simulator on the internet.  You can lock out players, rerate players, positions, etc and run simulations.  It's fun to use when you start to look forward to next year.

Do ya'll use http://drafttek.com/ much?

Each team has at least one rep who is a fan and they're very, very serious about mocking the draft and such. Anyway, they have the best simulator on the internet. You can lock out players, rerate players, positions, etc and run simulations. It's fun to use when you start to look forward to next year.

As a Bills fan I'm sure you look forward to next season a lot. Just like some people here.

But seriously I'll take a look at it when I get home. Sounds interesting to play with.

Can't believe so many people have LT/rt rated so low as a need....we watching the same team?

Average fans want flash and points.  They think it all comes from the skillset.

I have a newsflash to many people who don't know football.  There is a team out there that is 6-1 that has drafted 3 OL in the first round the last 4 years.  Who have invested wisely in their young OL and will be a winner for the next several seasons.  They have 3 1st rounders, 1 4th rounder and 1 very surprising UDFA on their OL.  They stuck with a QB who was up and down, they waited patiently for a RB to rise out and fill the roll they wanted for their offense - an offense coached by a "guru" and prodigal son that has been on the hot seat more often then not.  They are doing what every team has been needing to do for the last several years and that is reinvest in the OL, put equal value on the RT as the LT.  Spend money and secure your middle line and keep a consistent QB in the backfield.

The team is the Cowboys and they're playing extremely good football thanks to investing in OL.  Remember when they were booed by their own fans for not getting John Manziel?  Well, they took Zach Martin and that was smart.

Archived