• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam was off today

CelibatePimp

The game against the SEA in 2012 comes to mind, Cam threw into the dirt, not a high throw but that was bad footwork.

It was 2011 and people tend to forget the RB'S fumble twice in our side of the field in that same game. But of course that was Cam's fault to.

If they were the problem then yes. Tell me how Cam's high throws lost us this game. Was it before the defense gave up 21 in the 1st qrt or after.

The team lost the game. Not any one player. I don't agree with the OP but he's entitled to his opinion without his motives being questioned.

If the Panthers offense had put together a few 5-8 minute drives it would have made the defense look a little better. We got one 1st down in the 1st quarter (via penalty). That isn't good enough as an offense. I don't put any of that on Cam specifically. But our offense didn't help the defense at all today. Last week they did.

It was 2011 and people tend to forget the RB'S fumble twice in our side of the field in that same game. But of course that was Cam's fault to.

No one single player loses any team a game but the QB position comes with the most responsibility of any of the positions just like you can say Brees threw a game ending INT today agains DET.

So I was asked for a game where poor footwork/high throws loses us a game I give an example and all of a sudden people are criticising me for that?

You named a game in 2011 (which again Dwill and Stew fumbled the ball giving up short fields and easy scores) maybe try and give me a game recently.

The team lost the game. Not any one player. I don't agree with the OP but he's entitled to his opinion without his motives being questioned.

If the Panthers offense had put together a few 5-8 minute drives it would have made the defense look a little better. We got one 1st down in the 1st quarter (via penalty). That isn't good enough as an offense. I don't put any of that on Cam specifically. But our offense didn't help the defense at all today. Last week they did.

The funny thing is I never even suggested in the OP that Cam lost us the game. People become sensitive at the mention of Cam and lose their rational faculties.

No one single player loses any team a game but the QB position comes with the most responsibility of any of the positions just like you can say Brees threw a game ending INT today agains DET.

Did Cam throw a game ending INT in a tight game today??

No . ... So can you use a better analogy instead of this stupid one.

Did Cam throw a game ending INT in a tight game today??

No . ... So can you use a better analogy instead of this stupid one.

No but if he had been able to make those throws early in the game, we would not have had those three outs. You should think more rather than just be in a hurry to respond.

Archived