• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SNF: 49ers (4-2) at Broncos (4-1)

gettlemanjack

I remember last year how everyone on this forum was predicting NFL dominance by the mobile QB and that being lead by Car, SF and Sea. Just goes to show that the league is always changing and what works now might not work so well later.

To be fair SF has lots of injuries and SEA will be a nightmare for any potential playoff opponent.

Austin Davis and Peyton Manning look really good this week. Throwing the ball at the receiver is underrated.

I remember last year how everyone on this forum was predicting NFL dominance by the mobile QB and that being lead by Car, SF and Sea. Just goes to show that the league is always changing and what works now might not work so well later.

To be fair SF has lots of injuries and SEA will be a nightmare for any potential playoff opponent.

Austin Davis and Peyton Manning look really good this week. Throwing the ball at the receiver is underrated.

Russell Wilson just became the 1st player in NFL history with 300 passing yards and 100 rushing yards in a game

Russell Wilson just became the 1st player in NFL history with 300 passing yards and 100 rushing yards in a game

And they lost. And I think before the game he had the least passing yards in the NFC. Also he was coming off the worst game of his career. Not to mention he's on a .500 football team.

Guess it all depends on where you want to place your focus.

And they lost. And I think before the game he had the least passing yards in the NFC. Also he was coming off the worst game of his career. Not to mention he's on a .500 football team.

Guess it all depends on where you want to place your focus.

Russell Wilson has been in MVP talk all year.

Archived