• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bright Spots

Jeremy Igo

Also the announcers said it, we need to receive the ball at the start of games.  Our defense is not what it was last year, so we need to get off to fast starts on offense.  The Packers coaching staff had us figured out through and through.  We didn't stand a chance today.

CJ looks up to Pep like a big brother. He's happy to see his friend. No big deal.

That's what I'm saying. People act like these guys should cry after every loss. 

It's disappointing and these guys will get chewed out. But they shouldn't hang their heads. Go say hey to your friend. Shake their hand and say good game and if they want to take a picture together, oblige. 

Bersin plays like a veteran. It is as if Proehl's spirit possesses his body.

Seriously, Bersin is the real deal--they are bringing him along slowly--the TD pass to him was deliberate.  Part of the process.  I want to see him out there more.

I really hope Johnson goes back to last years form. Maybe he just wasn't ready for the double teams in hardy's absence. Bersin also looked good. Cam looked great minus a third down when Olsen was wide open over he middle and he tried to force a pass to bersin. And of course on the int(still don't get the int, but not dwelling on it). Like I said though cam has looked great. Hopefully he gets some speed back too. Olsen is freaking amazing. He is almost wide open on every play and doesn't even run check down routes. Stew looked pretty good. The tandem of cam KB and Olsen has once again allowed me to win my fantasy matchup.

Took all I had not To talk about Godfrey in a post about the game

Archived