• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bright Spots

Jeremy Igo

In the first half, Stewart looked sluggish and slow hitting the hole, that said, I thought he looked solid in the second half finally having some of the burst we've missed from him.  Sadly today, I'll chalk up the fact that he didn't get injured as a win as well.  I think Bersin and Williams both showed they deserve more playing playing time.  Bersin had a great explosion upfield after catching the ball.  I do kind of disagree on Cam, he was erratic with his throws today, that's not the end of the world, he deserves a game or 2 like this with how terrible his line is.  Next week will really show what this team is made of.

In the first half, Stewart looked sluggish and slow hitting the hole, that said, I thought he looked solid in the second half finally having some of the burst we've missed from him.  Sadly today, I'll chalk up the fact that he didn't get injured as a win as well.  I think Bersin and Williams both showed they deserve more playing playing time.  Bersin had a great explosion upfield after catching the ball.  I do kind of disagree on Cam, he was erratic with his throws today, that's not the end of the world, he deserves a game or 2 like this with how terrible his line is.  Next week will really show what this team is made of.

I didn't see any holes to hit in the first half.   I thought he did a good job in the first half carrying packers for 3-4 yards.  I will have to take your word for the second half, as I decided the second half would be better spent doing some overdue maintenance on my lawnmower. 

Archived