• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the Luke Kuechly Ejection

Jeremy Igo

To Luke's credit, he didn't stand around on the sidelines arguing about the ejection like some other jag-bags would do. Kept it classy.

Once he got to the locker room? That's a different story entirely.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was some damage done (unintentionally, of course).

the potential in this team and them falling short is gonna set them back another 5 years in developing a fanbase. you have all these guys with the skill and personalities to be nationally known and they get blown out week after week and beat their girlfriends get ejected from games and get benched because the game is so out of hand you must be protected so you can come out next week and get blown out again. they're all soft and lob grenades at the ref all you want they aren't the reason every other team hangs 40 on the panthers. this organization makes me sick at the moment and call it fairweather all you want. NOBODY wants to sit around for 3 hours on sunday and watch this. it's embarrassing to say the least

I don't even know why the official is grabbing him. But if you ever been grabbed when you don't want to be grabbed. You know what Luke was thinking in that moment. Nothing. You just react.

That is what I was thinking.  WTF are you grabbing a player in the first place.   You don't want contract with a player than for god sakes don't grab them.  ESPECIALLY FROM BEHIND.

You could see his feelings were hurt that he couldn't hold Kuechly. 

Lousy Call.

Klein had a pretty big hit a play or two later.  

At the very least, the alleged head coach of the Carolina Panthers should have lit up the refs until he caught a flag himself and possibly got ejected.

The idea that he stood there and jawed at the refs for any length of time is simply not true. He might have raised his voice or gave them 'Pissed Off Ron' for about 20 seconds. 

Archived