• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the Luke Kuechly Ejection

Jeremy Igo

Thing I don't get is how an official has the right to grab a guy like that & continue to hold him, even tho Luke never even feigned like he was going to go after another player.  The ref grabbed him in a way where it makes sense that Luke thought it was another player.  The NFL better fess up to this ref screwing up.

Didn't matter. They were getting blown out regardless. That being said I hope this gets guys on our team to calm the fug down and play smart

That's true but if your offense can hold like they were and not get called you could put up whatever. I've watched every game for the last twenty years. We as a team have to play against and beat a team and the refs. Look at what they did for San fran. Dude was in our backfield twice and no calls. Its a culture in the NFL refs locker room against our team. Just my opinion. Favor isn't fair- Brentson Buckner

That's true but if your offense can hold like they were and not get called you could put up whatever. I've watched every game for the last twenty years. We as a team have to play against and beat a team and the refs. Look at what they did for San fran. Dude was in our backfield twice and no calls. Its a culture in the NFL refs locker room against our team. Just my opinion. Favor isn't fair- Brentson Buckner

Don't forget about that quick snap that Rodgers pulled for a penalty when Star was a step from being off the field

I'm surprised on the outcome of the game, Packers finally played well on both sides of the ball for the entire 60 mins.  I logged on to agree with you on the so-called penalty/ejection on Kuechly. I don't get it why officials always try to break up "fights". A 60 year old official is gonna put a 25 yr old 275 lb lineman in his place without getting hurt? That official crossed the line. Hope he gets some sort of monetary reprimand. Officials should just stand off to the side, take names and numbers and let the players and coaching staff take care of the situation. I hope you guys win your division.

Don't forget about that quick snap that Rodgers pulled for a penalty when Star was a step from being off the field

All game long I saw blatant no calls. That was a favorable call. You don't often see that. It's noticable. I think they have beef with Jerry. JMO. They shouldn't take it out on these players who work so hard though.

I don't know if we're the Washington Generals vs the Globetrotters every game but to me it seems they often favor certain teams like SF. They seem to determine outcomes in favor of some teams, often. They need to look within because as a "casual fan" I can see it.

At the same time our fans shouldn't be selling their tickets for big games at home. We as fans can call them out day and night. Our team can't

Archived