• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the Luke Kuechly Ejection

Jeremy Igo

Completely agree with this, basketball coaches do this to send a message all the time. Ron should have kept on and kept on and kept on until he was tossed. Gotta have you players back. The game was over that would have done more good then standing on the sideline like a dumbass the rest of the game.

BINGO.

Ref needs to die bro. Real talk. 

But seriously what the hell was the ref thinking. You're putting your hands all over a player who's obviously pissed. From behind his back. The refs are never held accountable in live games. The after the fact stuff doesn't mean anything. They keep ruining football. 

NFL network already said he wouldn't be suspended, but could be fined. I don't even think this should be a possibility. Anyone watching that replay can clearly see that Luke didnt even hit the official.

Wait, didn't something similar to that happened to Cam  last year and 75% of this board and the media  was all over Cam claiming he intentionally pushed the Ref? Which then turned into a few threads about his maturity and what not. I guess how things are perceived does depends on who is doing it. 

Not starting  anything. I like Luke but just wanted to show how double standard folks are when it comes to these players. 

Wait, didn't something similar to that happened to Cam last year and 75% of this board and the media was all over Cam claiming he intentionally pushed the Ref? Which then turned into a few threads about his maturity and what not. I guess how things are perceived does depends on who is doing it.

Not starting anything. I like Luke but just wanted to show how double standard folks are when it comes to these players.

why u gott be starting something?? Lol :) Luke was hosed no conspiracy to Cam no big deal the ref over reacted simple!! It's the nfl

Not trolling here and this is my first post as a huddle member but is anyone else unimpressed with Luke's play? Leads in tackles sure but gets beat every game and just looks soft. Gimme TD all day dudes hard as nails.

What game was you watching? Countless times this season the only one who seems to be playing d is luke, as if the whole point of the d is to have luke make the tackle for them;like no one else can.

I would have flipped my sh!t if I was Rivera. No way I would have taken that. I know that it's probably a good thing to exercise self control as a coach, but damn.

I think that ref would have more reason to fear you than Rivera.

If this had happened in Charlotte... :lol:

I hope next time this clown comes to BoA he gets drowned in booze and dogs.

what a loser. another stupid official trying to grind an axe and make a statement and i implore those of you there to let him know what you think when we see him here.

Archived