• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the Luke Kuechly Ejection

Jeremy Igo

I'll say it again as I did in another forum: Rivera should have given those refs utter retaliation and laid into them Big-Time. If he would've gotten ejected (which should have been his goal), then that should have given the defense more fire to play. With this defense, who knows whether it would've or not.

NFL network already said he wouldn't be suspended, but could be fined. I don't even think this should be a possibility. Anyone watching that replay can clearly see that Luke didnt even hit the official.

Fined?  That would be completely ridiculous for him to be fined for that.  If anything the ref should be fined (I am sure refs cannot be fined, but just saying).

Not trolling here and this is my first post as a huddle member but is anyone else unimpressed with Luke's play? Leads in tackles sure but gets beat every game and just looks soft. Gimme TD all day dudes hard as nails.

Davis has been struggling lately with his tackling. He's missing numerous tackles every game and not arm tackles but where he squares a guy up and is just shrugged off.

I'll say it again as I did in another forum: Rivera should have given those refs utter retaliation and laid into them Big-Time. If he would've gotten ejected (which should have been his goal), then that should have given the defense more fire to play. With this defense, who knows whether it would've or not.

Completely agree with this, basketball coaches do this to send a message all the time. Ron should have kept on and kept on and kept on until he was tossed. Gotta have you players back. The game was over that would have done more good then standing on the sideline like a dumbass the rest of the game.

Uhhhhhhhhh, No.

Seriously though wasn't it 59 who have up the second consecutive neutral zone infraction? Simple mistakes. Huge negative impacts negate much of the good he does for our d. He's an awesome player and I'd rather have him than the unknown evil but for the cred he gets I expect more.

Archived