• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Our goal for the season should be trying to scrape together an 8-7-1 or better season. Even if we make the playoffs, we aren't doing jackshit and I would rather not go out in a humiliating way like we did last season. Just get the back-to-back winning seasons thing off our chests and go from there.

After Seattle, assuming 3-4-1, with a bunch of division games on the horizon, this is completely within the realm of possibility.

Difficult to see it in the middle of this game, but it's still out there.

Stewart shouldn't even be playing. Hell the other RB's been running harder anyway. They deserved to play more.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Hey, I don't mind a blow out loss. It happens. But at least give yourself a chance to win in THIS game by doing the right things. 

More worrying: It gives you less faith in Rivera and Shula's decision making in future games.

You're down 28 pts with the clock winding down. Why are you worried about kicking a FG and running the ball?

I've been saying this for a few months now...there are two coaches, two faces of Rivera. There's Ron Fuggin Rivera who doesn't know time management or how to light a fire under someone arse and then Riverboat Ron who is an aggressive bad ass who takes poo into his own hands.

This year we've barely seen Riverboat Ron. We've seen the dumb poo who think 3-28 is alright when it could be 7-28.

We are a soft team with a soft owner and a soft coach. That's the cold hard truth. I'll rep till I die but damn..

Hey, I don't mind a blow out loss. It happens. But at least give yourself a chance to win in THIS game by doing the right things.

More worrying: It gives you less faith in Rivera and Shula's decision making in future games.

You're down 28 pts with the clock winding down. Why are you worried about kicking a FG and running the ball?

I honestly think a lot of it was just trying to make sure defense wasn't going to have to go back out there...

Think we need to quit this deferring crap until the defense proves they can stop a wet paper bag

Archived