• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Our goal for the season should be trying to scrape together an 8-7-1 or better season. Even if we make the playoffs, we aren't doing jackshit and I would rather not go out in a humiliating way like we did last season. Just get the back-to-back winning seasons thing off our chests and go from there.

Yeah the Stewart run killed any chance we had to score on that drive. Shula is never gonna get it as long as he is the OC of this team.

And to be clear: I was yelling at my TV set, the moment Cam handed it off to him.

And of course, those precious seconds, cost the Panthers any chance of scoring (along with Rivera's Dum Dum decision to kick a FG, just to get some points on the board).

People though everyone wanting Rivera fired last week was a immediate reaction to the tie. For me it was the final straw. Time and time again Rivera makes poor decisions in the clutch. Mix that with poor clock management and being soft overall. Refusing to make adjustments and personnel changes

Our goal for the season should be trying to scrape together an 8-7-1 or better season. Even if we make the playoffs, we aren't doing jackshit and I would rather not go out in a humiliating way like we did last season. Just get the back-to-back winning seasons thing off our chests and go from there.

Half a game would HAVE be how the panthers get their first consecutive winning seasons, though. It's the bare minimum way to make it happen. It just fits how they are.

I can't believe Rivera kicked a FG.

Maybe, if they didn't run the ball earlier with Stewart, they could have used those precious 30 secs to score?? :phew:

Stewart shouldn't even be playing. Hell the other RB's been running harder anyway. They deserved to play more.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

People though everyone wanting Rivera fired last week was a immediate reaction to the tie. For me it was the final straw. Time and time again Rivera makes poor decisions in the clutch. Mix that with poor clock management and being soft overall. Refusing to make adjustments and personnel changes

This is where Rivera made a poor decision

Keeping Shula as OC

Archived