• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Smitty starting tonight ??

E CaT PanTHer

Any word on who else will be held out tonight?

I too will unfortunately be sitting out tonight as a precautionary measure. I played a pick-up game of football at my neices 1st birthday party with a bunch of family members I haven't seen for a while, and I was so sweaty that I actually had to "peel" my balls off of my inner thigh. I could probably suit up, but why risk it for a preseason game, right?

I severely damaged my wrists with a weekend of golf, Fallout3 and Madden while my wife has been away on business. So I am a scratch for this one. I will sadly be on a rehab regimen of beer, cheese fries and jalapeno poppers, and watching the game on tv.

Also, Smitty will probably play the whole game. I mean, why not?

I severely damaged my wrists with a weekend of golf, Fallout3 and Madden while my wife has been away on business. So I am a scratch for this one. I will sadly be on a rehab regimen of beer, cheese fries and jalapeno poppers, and watching the game on tv.

Also, Smitty will probably play the whole game. I mean, why not?

If you think anyone here believes that you hurt your wrists from golfing and videogames while your wife was away, you are out of your mind. :D

Archived