• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Fug all this nice poo. Where's the SCP thread? I want to hear him talk about how fat their fans are that their hearts pump cheezwiz

Hahaha. One of my favorite memories was sitting in the bar Friday night eating like 5 pounds of cheese curds!! Lol. The miller guy (big black dude on commercials back then) came into the bar just like the commercial and grabbed the mike and got the whole place pumped

Can't wait to go back. Had a blast!

We need our off broadway guys to shine this week.

LOL...U mean "off, off, off Broadway" guys.

I remember when Cam first came onboard Rivera stated that he wished he had more of him on the team . Luke has proven himself on defense but cannot do it alone. Kevin B and Olsen are proving it on the receiving end but they cannot do it alone. This team now needs the others to do their part, along with the coaches.

No need to have men stepping up and coaches using play calls that has shown time and time again to not work.

Some of you guys are either the biggest homers, or have half a brain.  What has shown you the past 4 weeks that we can hold any team under 20 points?  Much less the best QB in the league......

how about all last season? with pretty much the same front 7. And last week minus one play. Call me a homer if you will but this defense will be back to form THIS year. it should start today I dont care who they are playing

how about all last season? with pretty much the same front 7. And last week minus one play. Call me a homer if you will but this defense will be back to form THIS year. it should start today I dont care who they are playing

Last week we allowed 514 yards. Please just stop typing. This defense is completely shitty. No getting around it.

Archived