• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Wut?

:cam2:

Um, yes....as a nickel CB. Captain was always one of the best.

We judged him bc we sucked so bad we had to move him outside asking him to cover 1s. Wasnt what he was.

Top 5 nickel CB the past few years when asked to be it

Yes Packers fans are classy. Haven't been to lambeau but the last time packers played here I think one guy offered me a place to stay anytime and another was buying beers for anyone.

All I remember of late was the 2008 game up there. Panther fans on front row. We score. Player runs up to them and gives them a ball and the Packer fans slap the souvenir away from them and celebrate.

I know that doesn't represent their stadium atmosphere overall but

Yeah, I'm living in the Milwaukee area & the consensus here is that if they can get into a passing shootout, they'll take it. If Cam stays mobile, its anyone's game.If our D shows up in true form, tthey'll pray for Rodgers working a miracle otherwise their fugged.

Yeah, I'm living in the Milwaukee area & the consensus here is that if they can get into a passing shootout, they'll take it. If Cam stays mobile, its anyone's game.If our D shows up in true form, tthey'll pray for Rodgers working a miracle otherwise their fugged.

i have to agree because both of these secondaries are pretty vulnerable at this point and appear very exploitable and regarding our DL dont hold your breath for a blast from the passst against a very formidable and good Green Bay,oL.so,get cocked and ready for what appears to be,the shootout in lambeau.

Our defense has been playing below it's talent level in regard to run defense. So I would expect a correction and much better run defense against the Packers, and better run defense fro the rest of the season. The problem is that the pass defense is going to be poor for the rest of the season in my opinion. If GB puts up a lot of points, then Rogers is going to have to take a lot of hits, and force some balls. That might lead to turnovers and give us a chance to win. If they don't turn the ball over, the Cam is going to have to switch on god-mode and take over the game.

Our defense has been playing below it's talent level in regard to run defense. So I would expect a correction and much better run defense against the Packers, and better run defense fro the rest of the season. The problem is that the pass defense is going to be poor for the rest of the season in my opinion. If GB puts up a lot of points, then Rogers is going to have to take a lot of hits, and force some balls. That might lead to turnovers and give us a chance to win. If they don't turn the ball over, the Cam is going to have to switch on god-mode and take over the game.

Issue with GB is they can do it all in the pass game.

If they employ there short pass attack we aren't going to touch Rodgers

Archived