• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I've been to every opponents forum this season, and every week they say they aren't worried about Cam passing only to have Cam scorch them through the air. Everytime I go back, they always have this to say "I can't believe our defense let Cam pass on us like that". I love when people keep underestimating Cam's passing ability. Just makes the tears that much better afterwards.

I see that they are majorly underestimating Greg Olsen. I hope he makes them regret it. He's one of the top TE's in the league. They don't think they have to game plan for him???

In fantasy football I get to pick up a t5 TE off waivers every single year because nobody values the guy for some reason. He plays 16 games per season and consistently produces. Me gusta.

Some of you guys are either the biggest homers, or have half a brain.  

None of the above. We're just in denial. We can't believe that the defense we could count on all last year has fallen to the depths of this year's rankings.

Don't scorn us, we're only humans and deserve a little empathy.

I think Captain Munnerlyn's role on this team was very underrated.

Captain - one of the best nickel CBs in the NFL

Godfrey - one of the worst

Yeah, that will impact things. People like to focus on Captains limitations when asked to be a 1 CB. Still didn't change the fact when in nickel he was one of the better ones in the league.

Archived