• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Carolina has no real weapons besides Cam Newton's read-option and Greg Olson. Receivers are marginal and RBs are terrible. There defense without Hardy, Munerlyn, and their safety (can't remember name) has been a complete opposite of last year. This is not last year's team with a superb defense and multi-headed running attack to support Cam Newton. This is the Cam Newton show with a bunch of off-off-off Broadway actors that you've never heard of.

I cant honestly say that this guy is that far off base.

It's funny, people at work are finally starting to drink the cam kool-aid. A couple mainstream media articles come out and boom.

This guy actually said "man, did you hear that cam is a top five qb now. Cam is really good".........

I think them saying Cam's read option is the only worry is off base. Cam has become an excellent pocket passer this season.

It's true that he has become a much better pocket QB, but the read option really allows us to not become one dimensional and I think that's the point. 

I really hope Stewart shows up big and can at least last most of the game.

Packer fans are some of the classiest I have ever been around. Go to their stadium and watch a game if u ever get a chance. Awesome place and it's set up great!

They have the museum down stairs that is incredibly set up and does a great job of telling the history of the team

Weird though, the stadium still has bench seating like a HS stadium, kinda cool I guess but will provide a cold ass in the winter time. Lol.

I have had the privilege....and it is a privilege.... to visit Lambeau twice in my life and the Packer fans are some of the most nicest and classiest fans you would ever want to meet. A complete opposite of the redneck opposing teams fans that we are used to encountering but they did tell me that they are a little different when they are hosting the Bears or Vikings....lol

Unfortunately the fans have no say in the outcome so it is really what the players and coaches are saying and preparing for that matters.  And after watching film on CAm they are well aware of his passing ability.  The fact he can run and scramble not only puts the read option on the table but means you have to stay disciplined in your blitz angles or he can pop free and go for a big gain.  It tends to slow down the rush. 

they are so worried about the option after what the niners have done to them that they fail to realize what type of threat Cam has become as a passer and as a complete QB

Yep, the read option will work even better for us. Just the threat of it will keep them honest. Cam makes all the guys capable of making a difference. If you are the second option on a fake read option pass, you are just there with Kaep. He prob wont even look your way, and you may be wide open. Cam will, he is a more polished passer by far, especially in progressions. This makes the read option more deadly. Start it early and watch the confusion. KEEP POUNDING!!!

i think they're gonna get schooled on cam the pocket passer. they'll see he's a whole lot more than that read option QB, but they aren't wrong in that he's pretty much our whole offense right now. shula pretty much just threw his hands up and told cam to do whatever he wants because shula doesn't have a clue.

the problem is gonna still be our sucky OL against a 34 D. that spells trouble for us.

and also our surprisingly porous D against a prolific passing offense like they have. unless they have gotten their act together this week (which i doubt they did) we are probably going to see the packers put up 40+ on us and i don't think that we'll have nearly enough offense to compete with that.

wow our D is 27th against the run????? wtf??? its kind of a fluke with some mental mistakes that have happened every game. I say they pull it together this week and keep the pack under 20 points.....just a gut feeling

Some of you guys are either the biggest homers, or have half a brain.  What has shown you the past 4 weeks that we can hold any team under 20 points?  Much less the best QB in the league..........

Archived