• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Times Set! See Below!

PntherPryd

The democratic process was working about as well as health care reform so I went the dictatorship route.

Here are the schedules for the drafts, if you have a conflict and absolutely do not trust the auto draft (which is very complete btw) then shoot me a pm and I will try to switch you.

Jerry Richardson Conf. set for Thursday 9/3 @ 9 pm EST

Sam Mills Conf. set for Sunday 9/6 @ 9 pm EST

Top Cats Conf. set for Sunday 9/6 @ 6 pm EST

Mike Minter Conf. set for Monday 9/7 @ 8:30 pm EST

Booooo on the Sam Mills conference time!!!!

Spending my Saturday night in front of a computer?????!!!! Boooooooooooo!

Panthro is probably just excited to have something to do on a Saturday night finally.

Booooooooo!

(I know, you can't please everyone)

I can move it up to 6pm, should only take a couple of hours. Hell the coeds don't even hit the bars till 11.

If you can get a consensus I have an open mind.

That's bullpoo, who in their right mind would pick Saturday night at 7pm?

Two people voted for Saturday, just as many as voted for any other choice. Then a third member said it had to be a weekend, voila!

We have had a very successful Saturday evening draft for two years running without a bunch of bitching but if you guys can come up with a better time I can reschedule.

:smash:

How would I go about joining this fantasy league of yours?

pm my your email address and if an opening comes up, you get a team invite. right now all 48 spots are filled but you never know. There is no waiting list at this time.

p.s.....how do you feel about drafting on a Saturday evening?

:cheers2:

Two people voted for Saturday, just as many as voted for any other choice. Then a third member said it had to be a weekend, voila!

We have had a very successful Saturday evening draft for two years running without a bunch of bitching but if you guys can come up with a better time I can reschedule.

:smash:

I see 2 votes for Saturday and 3 for Monday. How can that many people be sitting around at 7pm on a Saturday? I know it's worked in the past but that doesn't mean it will always work.

I see 2 votes for Saturday and 3 for Monday. How can that many people be sitting around at 7pm on a Saturday? I know it's worked in the past but that doesn't mean it will always work.

D*mn ....you are angry about this whole 7pm thing aren't you? :)

The vote just changed when Panthro voted today and after Pryd set the times. Pryd is trying to juggle multiple conferences and can't make every one happy. Not an easy thing to do.....We will get this worked out....no big deal.

Archived