• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Green Bay Preview, Sammi Jo's Pie

Jeremy Igo

On this episode of the Huddle Podcast our friend Kroeger stops in to join the conversation.

Topics include:

- Burfict ankle twists

- Panthers defense

- Green Bay preview and predictions

- Sammi Jo's pie

- much much more

You can listen in a number of ways!

Via Direct Link

Subscribe via iTunes

or you can listen on the TuneIn Radio App under Sports -> NFL -> Carolina Panthers

In regards to Burflict, Florio said in his video caller spiel today in response to ncsuengineer (sp) that it would have been "ok" if it had happened "under the pile" and that he does not see a suspension either because it was not egregious like Suh or that cowboy loser stomping on a downed player.  Again, don't see how  "under the pile" is ok to the NFLPA ....(an organization that needs to step up right now imho).  And an organization limiting contact in the offseason and suing for concussions has nothing to say about a member purposely trying to ruin other member's career?  Donkeyhockey.

I expect a suspension for the single reason that fines have not stopped this player.  He has a documented history of purposefully injuring players (including himself as Olsen pointed out).  

New Orleans actually won against Tampa at home. their only two wins are at home. Both wins were dogfights with terrible teams (Minny and Tampa). Away, they have played Dallas, Cleveland, and Atlanta. i dont know what to make of that Cleveland game due to the uncertainty around the Browns, but to be in a dogfight with Atlanta doesnt bode well for the Saints. at this point, it doesnt surprise me that Dallas beat them.

post-14538-0-44427500-1413385099_thumb.p

post-14538-0-44427500-1413385099_thumb.p

Archived