• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HELP! Tonight's game on the internet?

faultlessjoint

Ok, so I moved apartments this weekend and the Directv installer that came out yesterday to set up my new dish was an artard and wasn't able to install the dish properly. I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for them to send someone else out.

Does anyone know how / where i can watch tonight's game on the internet? I will give infinite rep (yes, i can do that) to anyone that can help me out. Thanks.

Well as I said, I just moved this weekend. So I have a lot of stuff to do around the new apartment (wiring, unpacking, organizing) and would like to be able to stay home instead of having to go out to the bar, so that i can get poo done and get the gf off my back.

the bar is the backup option.

Well as I said, I just moved this weekend. So I have a lot of stuff to do around the new apartment (wiring, unpacking, organizing) and would like to be able to stay home instead of having to go out to the bar, so that i can get poo done and get the gf off my back.

NFL network will replay the game

hey, how come when i said "poo" it didn't get filtered?

EDIT: fug, poo, *****, vick

Archived