• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Norwell could be activated

Jeremy Igo

Maybe a touch of nastiness is what this oline needs.  I would hate to be the DLineman that actually gets through on him.  Might turn another shade of ugly.  But like I said that might be what the OLINE needs.

Some mean nasty ugliness.

I certainly wouldn't argue :lol:

For the record, in years past I have actually managed to address Jordan Gross and Ryan Kalil as 'Big Uglys' and both were amused.

Also got the chance to ask Jake Delhomme and Brad Hoover who the ugliest offensive lineman was.  Jake said he was gonna ask that question in practice warmups.  Hoover laughed so hard he was still laughing when he was about four people past me in the training camp 'handshake and autograph' line.

Course, all it takes is one guy to find it not so funny, and... :wacko:

I have heard this kid can play about anywhere on the line you want to put him but is better suited at the guard position,embraces contact and plays with alot of intensity at the point of attack and has a big time motor for a player his size,if you dont believe me then just ask Kony Ealy,himself.so all i can say at this point is once hes given an opportunity to play,then,i just hope he can play better,than he looks,

Well, ya gotta admit, he'd up the ugly quotient.

Would be even better if somebody could talk him into going to the same barber as Justin Hartwig.

Y'all leave my Nate out of the "ugly" talk! Those are fightin' words! ;)

Archived