• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burfict make MNF!

CelibatePimp

That would make you no better than Burfict. Which until this game I've never heard of and let's face it by next year I will have forgotten all about him.

Burfuct was an immense talent going into his lat year of college but too many plays like these are why his stock dropped. That along with terrible combine numbers when his fat ass came in out of shape. Go watch this guys college highlights, he was physically manhandling offensive guards, fullbacks, everyone would get blasted on almost every play.

He'll probably be the first guy to sue the league for his head injuries after his brain is soup from playing that way.

I'm sure Lewis has seen the tapes by now, if he still defends Burfict after this, then I have lost all respect for him as a coach. If it was one of our players doing that, I would want him benched or cut as soon as possible. No excuse to intentionally injure other players.

Coaches watch film before their Monday pressers....and you know his staff had already heard the media reports before the pressers. Coaches don't go in blind to those when stuff is in the media

Burfuct was an immense talent going into his lat year of college but too many plays like these are why his stock dropped. That along with terrible combine numbers when his fat ass came in out of shape. Go watch this guys college highlights, he was physically manhandling offensive guards, fullbacks, everyone would get blasted on almost every play.

He'll probably be the first guy to sue the league for his head injuries after his brain is soup from playing that way.

While your efforts are educational I have no desire to know anything about him. But thank you for attempting.

Archived