• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread....

Zod

I'd wait for the highlights on this one....you can't substitute what you missed with words imo.

:(

NFL.com must be in preseason too, cuz we lost but it said we won, then after it said 'Final' it changed all the info to the Giants. Wut in the world could have happened?

*sigh* god I hate my job!:mad:

Late 2 min rally by Cantwell, Jason Chery scores a 31 yard TD on a slant route. We went for the 2pt conversion and pass to some TE. Make a stop and we get the ball back at our own 15 or so and Cantwell drops back, steps up, his arm gets hit and the ball floats in the air and back down to a Giants lineman. He outruns the whole team to the Endzone, Touchdown.:D

Late 2 min rally by Cantwell, Jason Chery scores a 31 yard TD on a slant route. We went for the 2pt conversion and pass to some TE. Make a stop and we get the ball back at our own 15 or so and Cantwell drops back, steps up, his arm gets hit and the ball floats in the air and back down to a Giants lineman. He outruns the whole team to the Endzone, Touchdown.:D

oh fun. NFL.com musta just flat out messed up. I was all excited we won it and all that, and then after it reads "final" I see it flip. :boxing_smiley:

:svengo:

Why are so many people so bitter about losing a damn preseason game. Who cares?

Our last drive was awesome. And you *know* that Mr. Conservative would have had us take a knee in any game that meant something on that last play. I don't really care how it turned out ... it was a scrimmage.

My opinion that flippin rookie should be red tagged. preseason or not. no way should you not have the thought to run the ball that far in the back field. especially the way the whole way the game went. i saw the playoffs relived with Delhomme with that fumble. wake up Jake none of that crap this year. THANK GOD ITS PRESEASON.

I'm really optimistic about Goodson. The fumbles can definitely be fixed; like someone said earlier, D-Will fumbled when he first came into the league, and now he never fumbles. Goodson has the explosion and the vision that you can't coach. He might turn out to be the star of our rookie class.

Seems that Capt. didn't live up to the hype. And I was disappointed that Brown wasn't more effective. He got a sack but for the most part he was just being pushed around. Martin was pretty much invisible. Wesley had a great game and might ****** the nickel spot.

Archived