• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread....

Zod

Not giving up on Meeks system yet. They haven't been in camp long enough to learn and install much.

I'm concerned the line won't stand up without somebody really stepping up, maybe Favorite. Going to need help, but we knew that already.

Goodson has jets, no doubt. Hopefully he take coaching well and grows up a bit. Hate to find out whatever problems he had at A&M are going to surface here too.

Starting O-Line looked pretty good I thought.

D-Will is incredible, and if I were Stewart I'd think about getting myself on the practice field so I don't start the lose carries.

Had some good linebacker play from the backups I've thought, Connor has had a good night. Clear why we are missing Davis though.

I enjoy these commentators, but I swear....they talk about everything but the game. The play calling has gone all to hell, it's like they ignore it, and just talk about whoever, and whatever they want to now.

CALL THE DAMN PLAYS.....say some names...not everybody knows every damn number on the field...ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad2:

Archived