• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread....

Zod

i could care less about pre-season. And McCown looks great. He hasn't made any bad throws but bad things have happened to him. Carter dropping perfect throws, bad luck tip at LoS, and blind side sack, how is any of that his fault?

As for the defense, yes, we are playing 10 vs. 11 as it is now and Hayden blows donkey dick. And as far as coaching... well lets just say I can't see any coordinator getting his defense running great only after 15 days of practice. When didn't see much from Davidson his first season either.

Yeah, and I like the moves hes showing with some work he could be special.

I was impressed with him and his moves till he fumbled 2 times in a row.

I don't care if you can move like a tornado, if you can't hold onto the ball, you are no good to any team........period.

I don't see why we have to show the Giants anything considering this game doesn't count but the one on Week 16 does.

But........we have shown them something.....we can turn the damn ball over no matter who is in on our offense. I mean they aren't playing their first stringers either.......get the point?

Depth is a huge problem for us all the way around, and even our starters sucked.

:cool:

i could care less about pre-season. And McCown looks great. He hasn't made any bad throws but bad things have happened to him. Carter dropping perfect throws, bad luck tip at LoS, and blind side sack, how is any of that his fault?

As for the defense, yes, we are playing 10 vs. 11 as it is now and Hayden blows donkey dick. And as far as coaching... well lets just say I can't see any coordinator getting his defense running great only after 15 days of practice. When didn't see much from Davidson his first season either.

Archived