• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 frame look at Burfict ankle twist

Jeremy Igo

I was surprised and happy that Cam didn't retaliate, which honestly could have been his reflex action when it happened. i.e.: Someone is trying to hurt my ankle, I try to kick them away. It showed a good amount of maturity and class by Cam.

The fact that officials missed both attacks on Cam's and Greg's ankles shows they are not paying enough attention at the end of plays. Burfict should be fined and suspended, yes, but those officials should also be subject to higher amounts of scrutiny as well.

People like Burflict, regardless of what profession they are in, are the scum of humanity. Intentionally trying to injure on the football field is equal to assault and criminal charges should be filed. Imagine if he tore a ligament in Cam's ankle...he should be able to sue Burflict for lost wages. There is video and photographic evidence that it was clearly intentional. This garbage has no place not only in football but in life.

What if I said he was a licensed physical therapist and he was trying to work out the soreness?

That's the best I can come up with and it sounds like my dog sitting in a pile of trash trying to convince me she didn't do it

This'll be the one time i saysomething like this:

If Steve Smith had been on the field then Marvin Lewis would be burying the broken and splintered remains of Vontaze Burfict this afternoon. Just saying. It'll be interesting to watch when Cincy plays Balt.

What a cheap move. That it happened twice on a score is pitiful. Be a man and accept you were beat. This is just a cheap, childish response to someone beating up on his ego.

This'll be the one time i saysomething like this:

If Steve Smith had been on the field then Marvin Lewis would be burying the broken and splintered remains of Vontaze Burfict this afternoon. Just saying. It'll be interesting to watch when Cincy plays Balt.

What a cheap move. That it happened twice on a score is pitiful. Be a man and accept you were beat. This is just a cheap, childish response to someone beating up on his ego.

I was thinking the same thing last night. 89 would have put an end to that bs for sure

This isn't a court case. The NFL can suspend or fine based on a judgment. Will probably be appealed regardless.

I know, that's what I'm saying. And even if it was, thanks to your pictures and that video, he's caught red handed.

It's just those bums in Cincy are saying it wasn't intentional.

How do you accidentally twist someone's ankles? TWICE.

Archived