• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Dominance in Photos

Jeremy Igo

For me, the Montgomery Inn was stellar all around.

I skipped the Skyline chili after reading mediocre to negative reviews around here. I don't feel like I missed much.

A friendly Cincy guy (which was hard to come by at this game) remarked to me after the game that he loves visiting our stadium because we have such a great variety of food in the concourse. All of the food in this stadium was bland, boring-looking nachos, burgers, dogs, etc.

Skyline is a classic guilty pleasure late night snack. No reason not to try it. I spend a lot of time in Louisville for work. I try to avoud it for health reasona but its always in the short list of desired meals especially after having a few.

Even though this ball game resulted in a draw, it was truly one of the most entertaining Panthers game in recent memory. For that reason, I'm not going to get too upset over the draw, because when it comes down to it, we all watch Panthers games for entertainment, and they sure delivered that to the fans today.

It was a rollercoaster man. All over the place today.

Even though this ball game resulted in a draw, it was truly one of the most entertaining Panthers game in recent memory. For that reason, I'm not going to get too upset over the draw, because when it comes down to it, we all watch Panthers games for entertainment, and they sure delivered that to the fans today.

it truly was a great game. i thought Cincinnati was the better team going into the game. I thought this Panthers team was going to take a L this week. instead, it was a great game that ended slightly better than i expected. too bad i dont have DVR or i would have filed this one away for all eternity. 

Cam had an awesome game. He made up for any mistakes with timely scoring drives to keep us in the game. The offense surely saved the defense today. This is the offense I have been hoping for. With all the injuries the offense and Shula have done a great job with the next man up philosophy. I just hate that 37 wasn't enough to win.

I am pretty new to this forum but pretty old...I have been creeping this message board like no tommorow since we have drafted Cam Newton...you guys might as well call me Cam Newtons psycho creeper gf Ive been saying from the start hes our man blah blah blah im drunk but just know I love Cam Newton bro [img[http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/cam-newton-e1314998023673.jpg

I am pretty new to this forum but pretty old...I have been creeping this message board like no tommorow since we have drafted Cam Newton...you guys might as well call me Cam Newtons psycho creeper gf Ive been saying from the start hes our man blah blah blah im drunk but just know I love Cam Newton bro [img[http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/cam-newton-e1314998023673.jpg

200.gif

Archived