• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Dominance in Photos

Jeremy Igo

Cam provided plenty of photo ops today, starting before the game with his traditional jumping with the defense.

Panthers-Bengals-2.jpg

The Bengals fans apparently had other ideas for Cam....

Panthers-Bengals-5.jpg

Once again Cam was sporting his pink sweatbands

Panthers-Bengals-6.jpg

After his touchdown to Kelvin, Cam celebrated with Derek Anderson and Joe Webb on the sideline. The three are a very tight knit group.

Panthers-Bengals-10.jpg

Cam has unique ways of staying limber during TV timeouts.

Panthers-Bengals-14.jpg

It wasn't long before we saw the Cam of old, rushing for over 100 yards for the first time this season.

Panthers-Bengals-42.jpg

A frequent audible we see resembles turning the ignition of a car.

Panthers-Bengals-18.jpg

Cam takes off during his touchdown scamper. He frustrated Bengals defenders for most of the day.

Panthers-Bengals-29.jpg

Kelvin celebrates as Cam Newton rushes for 6. The ball clearly has broken the plane when his knee is down.

Panthers-Bengals-30.jpg

Even with a defensive player on top of him, Cam can't help but smile in a bit of a trolling manner.

Panthers-Bengals-31.jpg

Even though the outcome today was a tie, I have to say I am glad I was there to witness it. Cam today put up the kind of game that should be talked about for a long while.

Does that include him with a five yard overthrow and throwing into triple coverage and barely missing a pick during OT?

In his defense, look at the losers that are his OC and QB coach. He'll never reach his full potential with such shitty so-called coaching.

Dorsey and Shula are both good QB coaches...

And to quote Zod...

Welp

Cam is an absolute animal. Seems like we are going to be seeing the old, dynamic running Cam from now on....and that is dangerous as hell for our future opponents. He had one of his best days as a pro today....and it could have been a lot better if his teammates had helped him out at all. We have a definite MVP candidate in our midst. Wouldn't surprise me if he's in the discussion for it this year. Such a damn beast!!

How was Cincinnati food?

For me, the Montgomery Inn was stellar all around.

I skipped the Skyline chili after reading mediocre to negative reviews around here. I don't feel like I missed much.

A friendly Cincy guy (which was hard to come by at this game) remarked to me after the game that he loves visiting our stadium because we have such a great variety of food in the concourse. All of the food in this stadium was bland, boring-looking nachos, burgers, dogs, etc.

Archived