• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need a little advice

catsalive

Hi Guys- I'm new to this forum but certainly not new to Panthers football. The Panthers have been my team since day one, the first game I attended was a 49er's beat-down of our guys in Clemson. This wonderful economy we are all dealing with has dealt quite a blow! My marketing company located in Greensboro is no longer and my wife and I have found ourselves living with my brother in Aiken, SC. Although Aiken is a beautiful place and has a lot going for it, I find a small problem in being able to see my Panthers on a regular basis. My brother has Direct TV and I from what I can tell, very few of the games are broadcast in this market. My financial situation will not allow me to attend any of the games anytime soon, and away games are far out of reach! I know I can probably get them on the radio, and that is exactly what I'll do if necessary. I know some of you must be in a similar position and can show me the way!

If you have DirecTV at your house, order the NFL Sunday Ticket. It is around 250 bucks, but well, well worth it!

yeah really that would be worth the investment because if you spend 3-4 hours in a bar you're going to be spending around 20 bucks or more. That's already 320 dollars, and it's going to be even more because of the playoffs:cool:.

Direct ticket is a good buy. Like was stated before, you'd spend less on that than on buying drinks in a bar to watch them.

Can't imagine that there isn't a local affiliate carying the games though, since the Panthers have always stated themselves as representing both NC and SC. Picking on the SC fans is one thing, but if the local media is abandoning them down there then damn....

Archived