• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bengals Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Agreed - Wonnum @ $6M could be outstanding.  People crying about Jewell but the man is the 47th highest paid LB....experience in the system and leadership at only $6M?  I'll take it.  Nijman should be a good one also for depth and Jordan Fuller is solid.  I really don't understand any Morgan hate at this point.  This BS about Frazier over Brooks is only because Brooks hasn't played yet.  If he comes in and looks like a top 10 RB like most people expect there won't be any reasonable complaints.
    • Corbett is out for the year torn biceps  surgery tomorrow i believe 
    • It was less about the QB than the thought that we just knew better than anyone. We could have waited and another WR(most likely better) would have easily dropped in our lap in the 2nd. Nope. Instead we trade to get XL because "he's our guy." Dumb. Classic Fitterer BS. You could have fixed an obvious hole in the offense in round two and drafted Zach Frazier, a center for your bright shiny new QB for the next decade plus. Nope. RB that might not even play in 2024.  Dumb. Classic Fitterer BS. We can keep going down the list and it's just gonna get worse. A bunch of guys that aren't ready to play.  Classic Fitterer.