• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bengals Fans Predictions

Jeremy Igo

Truth is that we need to show we can beat a team on the road that is favored to beat us before we can act indignant when opposing fans predict a big victory. I surely hope we get to do that in 2 days. I for one liked the feeling that we could beat anyone last year. I would like to recapture it from here on out.

This is the 2013 Niner game. Going into a top team.home and winning a tight one. We win confidence will be high for the rest if the season.

As I've been saying, I'm only referring to the Riverboat ERA. Not the Ron Rivera ERA.

Since week 3 of last year, we've had losses of 16, 18, 13, 18, and 28. All losses of double digit points. Every single game decided by a single position since week 3 last year we have won. I'm not sure why you decided to bring 2012 into this discussion.

Just for clarity also, week 3 last year is when Ron Rivera stopped being a pussy and became Riverboat Ron. Hopefully you all know that though....

lol ok.

the bengals are a top 3 team in this league… we are not even top 10. they have every right to predict large win margins.

Not sure I agree with the first comment.  I am not even sure they are top 3 in the AFC.  They might beat us, but for now, I would say they aren't as good San Diego and Denver, and its debatable  whether they are better than Indy, NE, or Buffalo, especially since they got pasted by NE recently. 

Are we playing an AFC team? Is Hardy still "suspended"? Will Cam be able to be Cam with his legs? If the answer to all of these questions is no, I think predicting the Bengals to beat us is a very fair prediction. Not worried though, the schedule lightens up after the next 3 weeks.

I was hoping you'd follow the questions with "find out next time on dragon ball z"

the bengals are a top 3 team in this league… we are not even top 10. they have every right to predict large win margins.

respectfully if we had beat the falcons and titans and even the ravens the view would be different... so i don't think the bengals have proved anything put they can without/with a limited AJ Green. top anything is joke until after week 8 is done. that's when the truth is revealed. not saying the are a trash team by any means but thus far their schedule super tough.

Archived