• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bengals Fans Predictions

Jeremy Igo

the bengals are a top 3 team in this league… we are not even top 10. they have every right to predict large win margins.

Actually I am not as sold on Cincy.

They did beat a good team in Baltimore...but it was a division game.

They then beat two awful teams in Atlanta and Tenn.

They then played a good NE team and got their ass kicked.

Season is still too young to really know much about some teams.

Exactly why I think we can win. If Cam can get the ball moving with KB and the defense plays well, we have a chance.

the scripts will be flipped in this one... Cincy played a pissed off Pats team at home coming off a blowout loss, Panthers will be playing a pissed off Bengals team at home coming off a blowout loss... Panthers better be ready.

Yeah we got beat by Steelers and we were supposed to be pissed off only to be trounced by BAL.

Are we playing an AFC team? Is Hardy still "suspended"? Will Cam be able to be Cam with his legs? If the answer to all of these questions is no, I think predicting the Bengals to beat us is a very fair prediction. Not worried though, the schedule lightens up after the next 3 weeks.

yes yes no?

Good points, but the Ravens score us a little misleading. They could have beaten the Ravens by a lot more but settled for 5 field goals in the first half.

If you watched the game they completely outplayed Baltimore in first half and should have been up by a lot more

45-20 is a fuging joke. That ginger qb is a joke. This game will be a 3 point game. Not a blowout like that. Dalton is always good for atleast one INT a game. If we force him to make mistakes we win.

You seem to forget one thing. When we lose, we lose bad. Ever since Riverboat was born we earthier win or lose via a blowout.

Ok im sorry but are the Bengals really that great? Yes they are a very solid team, yes they havent lost a home game in ages, but the way every single expert is picking against us giving us 0 chance, you would think we are playing a team on the same level of the 85 bears or something, or playing Seattle at Seattle. Im honestly waay more scared of the Packers at lambeu then I am the Bengals to be perfectly honest. I just dont get why everyone, including some on here are crowning the Bengals as the 85 Bears and we are going to get stomped, despite AJ Green is out.

I actually think this is the most winnable game of the next 3

I think we run into a buzz saw on Sunday. The bengals are a matchup nightmare for the panthers and have a strong HFA. I expect this game to go the route of the steelers and ravens game.

I hope I'm wrong and will gladly welcome the opposite result of that.

Archived