• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: AFC South Showdown: Colts (3-2) at Texans (3-2)

gettlemanjack

This is coming from someone who agrees with luck being overrated, but really Alex smith is on his level?? Smith has only been relevant with a stout O-line and stud RBs like Gore and Charles. Luck has a bunch of nobodies on the line and the best RB he's ever is had is Bradshaw (who's had how many injuries?)

Like Luck is behind the Panthers' O-line and their RBs. In all of the times I've watch Luck play, I have to honestly say that I don't see the hype. And it's not a white boy thing because I do believe Alex is equal to Luck. Just like Luck, he became the benefactor of great coaching.

Luck isn't a good passer. He gets by on his RBs getting as much yards out of his short throws. They are his saving grace because he can throw short routes to them and get some yards from them.. Has Luck seriously thrown for so many yards or is he getting credit for what his RBs are doing?

Like Luck is behind the Panthers' O-line and their RBs. In all of the times I've watch Luck play, I have to honestly say that I don't see the hype. And it's not a white boy thing because I do believe Alex is equal to Luck. Just like Luck, he became the benefactor of great coaching.

Luck isn't a good passer. He gets by on his RBs getting as much yards out of his short throws. They are his saving grace because he can throw short routes to them and get some yards from them.. Has Luck seriously thrown for so many yards or is he getting credit for what his RBs are doing?

RBs? Dude have you heard of TY Hilton? You obviously do not watch Luck play.

Archived