• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Costume ideas for Sammi Jo

Jeremy Igo

The clown from American Horror Story last night was pretty fuged up. If I can find it anywhere that'll be me this year.

For Sammi Jo, a slutty version of anything usually works on pretty women.

You inspired me.  She can go as Pennywise from It.  I love clowns, lol.

500px-Pennywise_the_Dancing_Clown_aka_IT

edit: Or up it a notch and go as one of these Klowns.

alien_kkfos.jpg

A third of the crew left when he was around because of how he looked

Is that true?

Because I don't have a particular fear of clowns, but that was the most terrifying clown I've ever seen in my entire life.

Like, ever.

And for those that didn't watch the show, this is the clown...

tumblr_nd5u7nOsmR1s5n3fco1_500.gif

Because I don't have a particular fear of clowns, but that was the most terrifying clown I've ever seen in my entire life.

That's why I used discretion and employed spoilers.  

I had a friend in HS that was insanely afraid of clowns and he was one of the "alpha dogs" in our class I'd guess you'd say.  He just could not look at them for how tough of a guy he was.  It was so strange to me.  We'd mess with him and tell him we were watching a certain movie and it'd be already wound to a certain scene on a VHS.  He'd straight up leave the room cursing us.

That's why I used discretion and employed spoilers.

I had a friend in HS that was insanely afraid of clowns and he was one of the "alpha dogs" in our class I'd guess you'd say. He just could not look at them for how tough of a guy he was. It was so strange to me. We'd mess with him and tell him we were watching a certain movie and it'd be already wound to a certain scene on a VHS. He'd straight up leave the room cursing us.

I don't have a fear of clowns, but the Are You Afraid of the Dark? episode with the clown in the fun house freaked me the fug out as a kid

Archived