• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wedding Help

KBRed

I'm getting married on November 1st, and found out that our DJ doesn't provide wireless lapel microphones like we originally thought. These are the clip on type, if you aren't familiar. We have a small wedding (75 people) that will be outside. Our officiant is soft spoken, and we have been to too many weddings that you can't hear anything. So, the lapels are something that we would like.

Do you guys know anyone that may have two to borrow? I've tried multiple avenues and see that you can rent them for $60/day, but I was hoping to steer away from paying, since it's already an expensive event.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yea, we skimped on that one, because we were just going to have someone use a computer and use the venues sound system. Then the venue says we can't use the sound system unless we use their house DJ, which was $2k. So, we just needed a sound system. I hear most DJ's do provide them. He only has the ear sets with a microphone at the mouth.

Archived