• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injuries Panthers at Bengals

Jeremy Igo

Norman won't play this week.

That tackle on Forte was pretty sweet. He impresses me in run support but with that slender frame, I'd be worried he'd be like Ken Lucas all over again. Lucas got a shoulder injury anytime he thought about tackling anyone.

Hope he is back quickly, he at least allows RR to tailor our approach on D and maybe will keep White motivated to get his poo straight.

I was being optimistic on that one.  He passed concussion protocol so I was wondering.  

Its an ongoing thing. They will continue to monitor him and increase his practice time. Then, the team physician has to sign off on him and also an independent physician has to as well under the new rules I believe.

If I were Norman, I would sit out a week. Head injuries are no joke and his looked pretty bad. Give the brain extra time to heal.

Its an ongoing thing. They will continue to monitor him and increase his practice time. Then, the team physician has to sign off on him and also an independent physician has to as well under the new rules I believe.

If I were Norman, I would sit out a week. Head injuries are no joke and his looked pretty bad. Give the brain extra time to heal.

If he were at Michigan he would be put right back in.  Too soon?

Archived