• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Hardy come back after 6 games?

Jeremy Igo

hope hardy saved some of that money.

i say yes and have him retroactive pay back the 6 games.

it will never happen and hardy will not play for the panthers again. What's even scarier is CJ might get cut in the offseason and we will have no insanely talented DE's on the roster anymore

He SHOULD be playing in every game.  The fact he isn't should tell us that what's right or fair has nothing to do with what will happen next so who the fug knows?  I can only assume that if the media demanded it we would execute him at dawn so I guess somebody needs to email ESPN and ask them when it would be OK with them for us to let him return. 

Sitting here right now, my best guess is that, barring an innocent verdict prior to the end of this season, he doesn't play another down this year.

Nope, because he's been paid the entire time he's been on the exemption list. The minute someone makes the call that 6 weeks is 6 weeks yolo suspension served, we're going to get eviscerated for giving 6 weeks paid leave to a guy who in the public perception is guilty of DV. If we're still an up and down team, we'd also get killed for being opportunistic and forgiving violence against women in order to win a few more football games.

He's not going to be seen this season and is probably finished in Carolina.

Nope, because he's been paid the entire time he's been on the exemption list. The minute someone makes the call that 6 weeks is 6 weeks yolo suspension served, we're going to get eviscerated for giving 6 weeks paid leave to a guy who in the public perception is guilty of DV. If we're still an up and down team, we'd also get killed for being opportunistic and forgiving violence against women in order to win a few more football games.

He's not going to be seen this season and is probably finished in Carolina.

While it's possible the media eviscerates the team again, I really don't see it happening.

The Panthers got caught up in the perfect storm with the Ray Rice video and Adrian Peterson cases all breaking within one week.

On it's face, the national media gives little to zero fugs about the Panthers and Greg Hardy, as evidenced by no one saying a thing in July when Hardy was convicted.

LOL.  No righteous indignation here nor holier than thou stances.

Just plain common sense in the current environment in the NFL today.  If Hardy steps back on the field this season, the Panthers will be vilified in the media and at every game they play.

And I'm sorry if it hurts your precious feelings but if someone can't grasp that, they're either an idiot or a huge homer... likely both.

Yeah, i would sure hate to ruin all the media love we get.  That would be the true crime right there.

That ship has sailed. Hardy will be looking for money that we cannot afford to pay him next season. I don't believe they eould offer him a contract regardless. Whats,the sense of bringing him back for a handful of games when he is going to walk anyway. I'm sure the organization doesn"t think it would be worth the grief.

Archived