• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Hardy come back after 6 games?

Jeremy Igo

He should be able to play now.  Ray Mcdonald is playing and I like what San Fran's owner had to say about it.   "We are trying to win a Superbowl, not a popularity contest".  People still seem to be showing up to that new stadium.  Hell, I seen women old and young still flock to Hardy at training camp. 

McDonald has NOT even been formally charged yet....there is a difference

No need to call people idiots who disagree with you dude. Keep your righteous indignation to yourself

LOL.  No righteous indignation here nor holier than thou stances.

Just plain common sense in the current environment in the NFL today.  If Hardy steps back on the field this season, the Panthers will be vilified in the media and at every game they play.

And I'm sorry if it hurts your precious feelings but if someone can't grasp that, they're either an idiot or a huge homer... likely both.

I dont see him coming back especially if carolina gets hot late.  They wont risk destroying what they built this season.

by the same logic, if we suck ass there is no reason to bring him back for no reason 

From the Panther's point of view they need him and the door should be open for his return.

From Hardy's perspective he should be lobbying for it.  Even though the legal process is ongoing (although someone will bring up the fact that he was convicted...) he will sit 6 games which is what Goddell set as the punishment for a first time offense.  He has a lot of money to lose if he sits out the entire year unless his rapping gets really really better in a hurry.

Archived