• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone heading to Cincinnati?

Jeremy Igo

I heard Cincy fans can be absolutely terrible to interact with.Like, they're up there with Eagles fans. Looking for trouble, etc. A lot of the ones I've dealt with haven't been pleasant to be around. Fans of Ohio teams in general are usually pretty bad. I had a friend go to the Panthers @ Browns game a few years ago and he said it was a miserable experience. 

You guys rep the 704 hard and dont forget to keep it classy!

I was actually planning on attending this game, my GF's Uncle lives in Cincy and is a Bengals fan, but the timing was off. I'm still trying to get an away game on my belt. 

Just given 2 tix for tomorrow in 140. I gifted them to my sis and her fiancée along with airfare as their wedding present. I'm sure I'll hate myself for it, but I'll be in Lambeua next week. If I can get a ticket for Minny then I'll have hit every current stadium except for the new Candlestick.

I heard Cincy fans can be absolutely terrible to interact with.Like, they're up there with Eagles fans. Looking for trouble, etc. A lot of the ones I've dealt with haven't been pleasant to be around. Fans of Ohio teams in general are usually pretty bad. I had a friend go to the Panthers @ Browns game a few years ago and he said it was a miserable experience.

You guys rep the 704 hard and dont forget to keep it classy!

I was actually planning on attending this game, my GF's Uncle lives in Cincy and is a Bengals fan, but the timing was off. I'm still trying to get an away game on my belt.

I went to Cincinnati the year Jake got picked in the end zone when meshawn ran a lazy route. Fans were fine but we lost so I'm sure that helped there attitude.

Archived