• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cincinnati Bengals Preview

Jeremy Igo

as to the chicken conversation, my choice is Zaxby's even though they are god-awful expensive. 

That being said, I love Chick-fil-A's chicken and I completely support their social views. Does that mean that I hate gay people? no. I can say that what they do is wrong and still treat them with respect like any other human being. Dont call me a hater for telling someone they are wrong. Truth isnt relative. It cant be. Thats all i am saying about that. quotes to this comment will not be answered, no matter how bellicose you get.

Was looking over some analytic the last few nights and caught on to a few that interested me in this matchup:

Carolina's run D is 24th.  Cinci has a top 3 OL on all the charts and analytics.  They're 16th in the run.  Dalton is completely a lot of his passes very quickly in his drops.  His passes where he is in the pocket are not as successful as his quick throws - TE's and RB's it appears mostly in check downs.  Which is surprising because AJ Green is no slouch.

I've not seen all their games but I know Gio's been tearing it up.  I think it will be a great matchup.  Carolinas stout box D against Cinci's mauling front 5.  Cincis base D is a lot like Carolina, too.  These teams are a lot alike, at least in design.

In regards to what is the best fast food chicken joint, they are each great in their own right. 

Bojangles is amazing, but it's more of a breakfast/brunch meal.  None of the others can compete in that regard. 

Chick-fil-A has the best chicken of them all and is by far my go-to. Also has the better healthy options if you're looking for that.  

Zaxby's is great because they have texas toast and buffalo sauce options.  

KFC is disgusting, though.  It ranks dead last and it's not even close. 

Archived